Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holy CRAP!!(Part 2)

Note: Once again, this post is about CRAP, and has nothing to do with HOLINESS, quite unlike http://blogofanerd.blogspot.com/2008/11/holy-crappart-2.html

Note 2: this continues the previous post, Holy CRAP! Please read that post before you read this one.
Then I begun the process all over again. I think it was maybe an hour before I finished. Woo-hoo!!Then I did a series of effects during the 20-second gap between "Woo-hoo!" and "then", I don't feel like posting for the sake of the reader's sanity.  Then, I washed my hands. Then, with casual ease, as if I was during nothing out of the ordinary, I clicked the trigger for termination. And my machine responded. Slowly, but surely, a whirlpool gathered, and my creations got vacuumed in, joining the fate of many of their brethren before, and surely many more to come. 

Alas!! That was the wish, but these persistent cruds gathered at Al Qaeda(That's 'The Base' in Arabic) to form a rebellion against my infidelity and mechanical tyranny. I tried again. And they still rebelled. And I tried again, and there wasn't even much universal solvent flowing. I realized that I have to wait half a minute for the machine to recharge. So I did, thinking philosophical thoughts while doing so. After the half a minute, I pushed again, with the righteous indignation of the dominant species upon the planet. And yet again, the cruds resisted. 

I think I did the cycle 3 more times(which sounds like a lot. But always remember, 3 is a far smaller number than 4) before I realized I need a fresh approach to eliminating my creations. So I thought about it and dumped 20 milliliters of my magic, green, liquid(ok, fine , hand washing soap) into the cauldron. 

And this time, when I tried the elimination technic, it worked. The rebels all entered their afterlife in  the sewage arena, giving one last gurgle before they do so. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

*long pause*

After a long pause, I felt really kinda guilty, considering that I just killed my own creations, and that perhaps the world is big enough for all of us. But whatever the case, I finished my duty, and that's the best a man could hope for.


And you should be grateful that I'm not a twitterer, otherwise I would have written a lot of words on a totally meaningless part of my life. 

No comments: