Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HOLY crap!(Part 2)

Anyway, the second post in this series tells of a guy whose objections are even more ridiculous than the first. Let's just call him Cody Mary Chang(obviously not his real name. It's the most generic name with his initials that I could think of from the top of my head. You could check out our full conversation in the tag-board(click 'older messages')
*cmc*: whoever blasphemes against God will be guilty of eternal sin
*cmc*: do not blaspheme against God
*cmc*: and Pardus i can own you
leonardo: I don't play pardus anymore:P
leonardo: And I'm pretty sure I got the "eternal sin" ticket years ago...
leonardo: and cmc, what exactly do you mean by blasphemying?
leonardo: I know that god isn't real, but if all atheists, by default, go to hell, then wouldn't anything I do no longer has meaning?
leonardo: I mean, if I'm gonna be blasted to the devilic eternal sin, then might I as well enjoy every minute of my life? And if my greatest enjoyment comes in shattering norms, like making cracks against
leonardo: politicians and religious figures and the like, then who are you to judge?
*cmc*: blaspheming means speaking ill of God. God says that one would have eternal sin if he spoke against God.
*cmc*: Titanic is one example, the engineer said "even God cannot sink it" but yet, well you know Titanic story right?
zf: I think that that was because the engineer was too arrogant and wat he said was just a casual remark as a figure of speech. I don't think he intended to insult anyone
leonardo: cmc->Maybe I'll lose, maybe I'll win. Name the server and time, and I'll see if I can't be there. Now, back to the main point:Do you honestly think that there exists a god that is so impossibly petty?
leonardo: I mean, that's akin to a child getting whipped for saying that his dad could not kill JFK, or Bush sentencing Obama to Guatenemo Bay, or worse, Santa Claus giving poisonous toys to anyone who say he d
leonardo: does not exist
zf: Personally, I should think not....hmm did not someone with the surname of chang said that god loves everyone?
zf: that was my opinion on a petty god
*cmc*: God has both a kind side and a wrathful side.
*cmc*: If we do not incur his wrath by sinning, then that would be fine.
*cmc*: Jesus said that whoever blasphemes against the holy spirit will be guilty of eternal sin...
zf: once again you are contradicting yourself
*cmc*: God got his kind and wrathful side.
*cmc*: What he wants to do with us, no one can stop him, so zf even if you aren't happy with him, you will be when you experience his love for you
leonardo...: Cmc-You just inspired me to create a dog bashing post
leonardo...: congratulations



So, anyway, here it is. Not the dog(inversed) bashing post yet, but I'll get there, don't worry. I'm glad that zf backed me up, and I gotta say, mr. superuberchristianazielite is slightly arrogant. But that's just me. Feel free to comment if you disagree(I wanna see if my replies spark as much controversy as the original. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a blaspheming bastard and shall be smote by either god or some random religious fanatic who has finally been pushed off the deep end!